Finance Manager - Warwickshire
£45,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Contributory Pension
Wallis Lynch are working with an exciting Warwickshire client to assist them in the recruitment of a Finance Manager
Our client has witnessed a period of significant growth and has very quickly grown to a turnover in excess of £70 Million, gaining momentum year on year. Winners of regional awards they are recognised as a great success story in the Warwickshire market.
Due to internal changes they now have a need for an experienced Finance Manager to come and support in the continued growth of the business. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will assume responsibility for the Accounting, financial reporting and financial support to the wider business.
Specific tasks will include:
- Preparation of Management Accounts and associated schedules/reports
- Responsible for the preparation of Group reporting packs
- Production of the FD board pack
- Balance sheet and cash flow budgeting/forecasting
- Preparation of Sales reports
- Statutory Account/Tax pack preparation
- Be the first point of call for internal/external auditors
- Manage the day to day banking
- VAT/PAYE/P11D returns
- Full responsibility for the day to day management of the finance team
The role is ideally suited to a technically strong accountant who thrives on seeing the team succeed. You may have perhaps trained and qualified in the practice arena but seeking your first or second move in industry. Aside from the assumption you will be able to deliver on all the financials this really is a role that will make great use of your passion for developing and leading individuals within your team. You will be the first port of call for the teams development plans, one to one's and take the lead on their own development.
In addition to a competitive salary (£45 - 50K) our client offers 22 days holiday (rising with service), free parking, Bonus and Contributory pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, award winning business.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.