*** Wallis Lynch are proud to be back with a bang in 2019! ***
My client, a leading and prestigious organisation based in Stratford-Upon-Avon, are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will be required to deal with the following duties:
- Purchase Ledger invoice inputting
- Cash allocation
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end responsibilities including journal postings
- Dealing with supplier queries
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Experience within a similar role
- Ideally, you will be studying towards becoming AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Strong eye for detail
- Strong Excel skills
This is a full time position working Monday-Friday 37.5 hours per week.
My client is looking for a candidate who wants to grow their knowledge within Accounts as the role responsibilities will grow as the candidate becomes more confident!
My client is looking to shortlist for this role ASAP so if you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply now!