This is a temporary accounts assistant position at a business park in Coventry to start straight away, assisting with heavy workload and cover whilst the company recruit permanently. It is estimated you will be required for 2-3 months but the company are coming up to a very bust period so the chances are the assignment may be extended. This is a fast paced busy role with responsibility for the following:
- Invoice processing – sorting and stamping invoices to send for signed approval
- Invoice posting – posting approved invoices onto the system ready for payment
- Invoice payments – performing BACS runs each week and loading invoices onto the banking system for approval
- Invoice queries – dealing with invoice queries from suppliers
- Arrears chasing – assisting with chasing overdue invoices
- Assisting with administration/accounting tasks as required
You will need to have purchase ledger experience and ideally have had some exposure to credit control/sales ledger duties but this isn't essential. Most importantly you'll be willing and able to add value quickly within a busy and friendly team environment. As well as holiday pay separate to your competitive hourly rate (dependant on experience) you'll get free parking, lovely offices to work in and a great working atmosphere.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of permanent and temporary vacancies.