Wallis Lynch is working in partnership with an organisation in Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth to recruit a Finance Assistant to their small accounts department.
Do you want a varied role? You'll either by studying AAT, or want to study, or perhaps you already have the experience of operating at this level and don't want to study - the client is flexible for the right person. Your attitude and approach to your work will need to be proactive, keen and you'll want to take ownership of duties and prioritise well.
Duties will involve bank reconciliations, purchase ledger, sales ledger and assisting the Finance Manager with month end duties. You will gain great experience and have the opportunity to work with experienced and inspirational colleagues within this tight knit team.
- Daily transactional finance duties.
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices including recharges
- Processing of Expenses
- Processing Credit Card transactions and reconciliation to monthly statement
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly Supplier Payment runs within Sage
- Posting daily Bank/Cheque/Worldpay receipts to Sage
- Preparation of reconciliations for bank accounts within Sage
- Credit control process
- Assisting with PayPal requirements
- Processing Customer Refunds through Bank/PayPal/Worldpay
- Adhoc Daily & Month end duties
In return you'll get free parking, study support for AAT if required, great experience for your CV and a strong finance team to work with. There is potentially some flexibility with working hours within the team too.
Apply now to be considered, interviews will be happening this week.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent opportunities.