Accounts Payable Manager - Interim
Nuneaton - £15 - 20ph
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable Manager?, available for an immediate start
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation going through an exciting phase of their growth. Sitting in our clients central finance team your role will be to drive the activities of the Accounts Payable team, leading by example and ensuring the service the team deliver is second to none. Promoting accurate financial control of the payables ledger it will be your responsibility to ensure the team are delivering against their challening KPI's.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Management of the Purchase Ledger team and their daily activities
- Account Reconciliations
- Dealing with all query resolutions through to successful conclusion
- Control and Manage supplier credit balances
- Continual development of operating procedures to deliver process improvements
- Introduce SLA's and KPI's to drive productivity
- Cash flow planning
- Successful closure of the Month end including journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Monitoring company overheads and instigating cost saving initiatives
As the ideal candidate for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate a proven, successful track record of Accounts Payable management in a high volume and fast paced environment and able to hit the ground running. Naturally as a manager it is your responsibility to ensure your team are all performing above and beyond expectation, for which you will need to inspire, drive and motivate the team on a daily basis. These are all attributes that will be key to your and your teams success!.
This is a hands on style environment, one which will stretch your organisation and leadership skills and put to test your skills in getting the best from your team. To be considered you will have worked within a large volume, fast paced (pref Multi-Site) environment.
Our clients business is transitioning through a period of change at the moment, this role may present longer term opportunities for the right candidate.
If this fantastic role sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.