Interim Accounts Payable Senior/ Supervisor
Are you an experienced interim Accounts Payable professional looking for your next challenge?
At Wallis Lynch we are partnering our Coventry based client in their quest to recruit to their Accounts Payable function. The business need an experienced AP professional, ideally with experience of supervising staff but more importantly with high level AP experience to strengthen the team on a temporary basis initially.
Your role will involve the management of high volume AP invoicing and all associated activities. Specific tasks will include:-
- Controlling your own high volume ledger to ensure your own supplier accounts are maintained and accurately managed at all times
- Communicate with internal and external (suppliers) stakeholders to resolve querieS
- Review and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Checking payment runs
- Supporting on cash flow forecasting
- Assist in the closure of AP Month end
To be considered for this role you will be an experienced AP professional who has experienced a fast paced and busy AP Ledger. Being a data intensive environment the AP are very reliant on Excel, if your knowledge stretches to the use of Pivot Table and Look Up's it would be advantageous.
Although the work is challenging the rewards are great. In addition to a competitive hourly rate you will have free local parking and a corporate office environment with excellent facilities.
If this fantastic role sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to apply!
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.