Wallis Lynch are working with a Coventry based client to recruit for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join their busy Finance Team offering a salary of up to £22,500 per annum (DOE).
The role will be taking ownership of client accounts and being involved with the start to finish process of Collections up to a pre-legal stage.
The role will include:
- Chasing debtors via telephone and emails
- Processing card payments through terminals and balancing daily collections
- Credit checking
- Manipulation and completion of various reporting spreadsheets
- Month end reconciliation of debtor accounts and AR ledger to general ledger
- The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own work load and be a confident user of Excel (Vlookup's and pivot tables).
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing organisation with the possibility of study support and generous benefits including free parking, healthcare, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, subsidised restaurant.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.