Accounts Receivables Manager
Warwickshire - £40,000 - £45,000 pa
Wallis Lynch are currently partnering our local client in their search to appoint an experienced Receivables Manager to their HQ. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will assume responsibility for managing and accounting for all of our clients income, banking, cash management and sales ledger.
About the role:
You will be responsible for leading and directing the activities of a direct team of 3 and overall team of around 12 colleagues to ensure the effective financial control across the Sales/Banking and Credit control teams. Specific responsibilities will include:-
- Manage all banking platforms to ensure all mandates are kept up to date
- Maintain the cashflow model, reporting on balances daily and ensuring the model is monitored and updated where required
- Support the organisations business banking strategy
- Continual development of the reporting suites to provide insightful analysis/reporting on performance against various KPI's
- Provide support to the Governance and Audit teams as required
- Control of the payment reporting via the HMRC portal
- Ensure that Month end practices comply to company and statutory requirements
- Assist with month end by dealing with more complex journals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage all the necessary relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Our client is keen to speak with Qualified Accountants who have experience of working in a high paced, large volume receivables environment. To succeed in this role you will need to be able to multi-task several disciplines at any one time and have a great eye for detail and an ability to deal with very high volume transactions. Your Excel skills will be put to great use to as will your ability to make rational decisions based upon relevant information.
What's on offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation who are going from strength to strength. They are offering a competitive salary and a range of additional appealing benefits. If you are looking to work in a fun and passionate environment and can bring the drive and desire to play a part in continuing to drive that success then please do not hesitate to apply.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.