***Wallis Lynch are pleased to be back with a bang in 2019! ***
My client, a leading and well renowned organisation based in Leamington Spa, are looking for a Accounts Senior to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, you will be required to deal with the following duties:
- Preparation of statutory financial statements
- Bookkeeping and preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Personal, corporation and partnership tax return preparation
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
- Managing a portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Practice experience is a must!
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification (this is desirable and QBE's may also be considered)
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- You will have experience in using Sage packages and ideally will have used IRIS software
This is a full or part time position, depended on the right candidate's requirements.
My client is looking to short list for interview ASAP, so if you feel you have the right skills and experience for this role, please apply now.