My client, a leading and prestigious organisation based in Leamington Spa, are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties will include:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Bank reconciliations (multi currency and multi bank)
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Cash flow forecasting
My client is looking for a candidate who possess the following attributes:
- Experience within a similar role
- Ideally you will be AAT Qualified (or equivalent) or Part-Qualified within ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong eye for detail
- Professional in nature
- Strong Excel skills ie V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Experienced within using SAP
My client is offering a competitive salary and a range of benefits including free onsite parking.
Working hours for this role are Monday-Friday 8.30am- 4.30pm.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.