*** Wallis Lynch are pleased to be back with a bang in 2019! ***
My client, a innovative and dynamic organisation based just outside Royal Leamington Spa, are looking to appoint an Assistant Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accountant, you will be required to deal with the following duties:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Bookkeeping to trial balance
- Quarterly VAT return preparation and submission
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Profit & Loss
- Submission of accounts to external Accountants
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Experience within a similar role
- A strong eye for detail
- Preferably experience in using Xero or Cloud based Accounting software
- Self motivated
- Ideally, you will be fully AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience
This is a full time position. The working environment is a small office team with plans for expansion so you must be able to prioritise your workload and work independently.
My client is looking to shortlist for interview ASAP so if you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply now.