Wallis Lynch are recruiting a Assistant Accountant to support a small team of Commercial Finance Analysts within an international corporate business in Coventry. You will be working within a team that are bridging the gap between finance and operations, coaching the departments to become more financially competent in their approach to business decisions.
- Supporting the internal planning and analysis process
- Support the commercial and financial tracking of projects
- Support the financial forecasting across all business divisions
- Participating in meetings with Account Managers to enable business partnering and facilitate decisions and control
- Production and distribution of KPI reporting
- Act as business partner providing financial analysis to all areas within the business
- Providing supporting information for sales tenders
- Assist in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Promote the sharing of best practice within the Commercial Department including liaison with Finance and other departments
You will ideally need to be a graduate looking to study or part way through your CIMA/ACCA but most importantly you will have the personality and negotiation skills that affords you the ability to give guidance and support in understanding of financial data to none finance managers within the wider business. This is a great career opportunity for someone wanting a commercially focussed accounting role, one that makes a real difference in driving operational and sales performance.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, progressive business within a team of high performing commercial accountants. You'll be reporting into someone who has progressed up within the business, proof that for the right individuals there is plenty of real opportunities for growth and development.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent roles.