Assistant Project Accountant
£20,000 - £22,000pa + Benefits
Great opportunity for an experienced Finance Professional to join our local Warwickshire client who form part of a successful International Group. This role would suit of you are qualified or working towards an accountancy qualification such as AAT or perhaps a graduate with some experience looking to further your career now.
Working with a small UK finance function this is a great opportunity to really be part of a close knit and collaborative team culture. Reporting directly to the Project Accountant it will be your task to fully support on all matters relating to the financial control/reporting of multiple projects in relation to activities such as invoicing and sales/purchase order control. Specific tasks will include:-
- Maintain accurate data for all planned invoices
- Preparation of fee's and reimbursable invoices and supporting documentation
- Prepare the Monthly back up for projects including approval and billing
- Control of job sheets, sales order processing and invoicing
- Control WIP reconciliation and month end revaluations
- Promptly resolve any queries relating to invoice discrepancies
- Provide support to the Credit Controller
- Ongoing maintenance of internal systems
- Ad hoc reporting
Ideally you will be AAT qualified or working towards a similar qualification. Key attributes that will see you fit nicely into the existing team include:- Excellent interpersonal skills, Ability to work to strict deadlines, passion for continual improvement, good team player, strong commercial and analytical awareness. If this wounds like you then please do not hesitate to apply.
This is a great opportunity to join the UK division of an international organisation that is going through a period of exciting change. In this role you will be given a real opportunity to make a genuine impact and work in an environment where your opinion is listened to and valued.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.