Cashier - Coventry
£17,000 pa + benefits
About the client:
We are currently recruiting for a great starter role for someone looking to break into a finance role. Our client is a large globally recognised company who are offering a role within their established finance team in Coventry
The main focus of the role will be to:-
- Manage the reconciliation process of our clients Credit Card branch transactions
- Investigate any discrepancies in what the branches report compared to bank credits
- Liaise daily with your branch network to establish a good working rapport
- Communicate directly with the appropriate bank to resolve queries
- Assist the branch network with their overnight close procedures
- Maintain accurate banking records on their banking systems and Excel spreadsheets
- Assist in other areas of the cashiers team
If you have previous cashiering experience it would of course be a distinct advantage but consideration will be extended to you if you can demonstrate excellent communication skills and a passion for accuracy and a great attention to detail. Previous experience of working in a role that involves interaction with parties external and internal to the business would be great. Training will be offered on their internal systems but an understanding of MS Excel would be required.
What's on offer:
In addition to the starter salary our client offers a range of benefits that include flexible holidays, free parking, pension and opportunities to develop a finance career across what is a large central finance function.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies