Wallis Lynch are working with a Coventry based client to recruit for an Credit Controller to join their busy Finance Team for a 5 month temporary period. There may be the opportunity for permanent during or after this initial time period but applications are actively encouraged for those individuals purely looking for contract opportunities also.
The role will be taking ownership of client accounts and being involved with the start to finish process of Collections up to a pre-legal stage.
The role will include:
- Chasing debtors via telephone and emails
- Processing card payments through terminals and balancing daily collections
- Credit checking
- Manipulation and completion of various reporting spreadsheets
- Month end reconciliation of debtor accounts and AR ledger to general ledger
- The ideal candidate will be able to manage their own work load .
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing organisation with benefits including free parking, subsidised restaurant.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.