Business Analyst/Data Scientist
Wallis Lynch are keen to speak with any ambitious, experienced Data Analysts/Scientists for an exciting opportunity that has arisen with the Warwickshire region.
About the role:
The role sits within our clients "Big Data" analytics team and will focus on Analytical modelling, optimisation and measurement to support various business functions, in particular the Supply Chain team within this £Multi-Billion t/o group. Tasks will include:
- Become the prime analytical support for specific business function by analysing large sets of quantitative data and providing pragmatic and commercial insight
- Optimisation of inventory lifecycles, modelling optimal routes-to-market for products
- Identify and analyse inefficiencies in the processes using data mining techniques
- Undertake impact modelling processes and utilise forecasting techniques to improve demand projections
- Attendance at Management/Senior Management meetings to provide commercial insight and influence the strategy decision process
You will have/be:
- Bachelors Degree (or more advanced) within a Mathematical, statistical, Economics or Computer Science subject matter
- A naturally analytical and inquisitive mindset
- Ability to think critically and impact upon decision making processes
- In addition to strong Excel, exposure to programming languages such as Python or R-Studio would be highly advantageous
- Highly refined interpersonal and communications skills as this role will involve the need to communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Previous experience of working within Stock or Supply Chain Analytics within a Logistics, Manufacturing or FMCG environment would be highly advantageous
This is an outstanding opportunity for you if you are ambitious to join a team that strives to be the best in class. Passion and an ingrained desire to really understand what makes a difference to the business will be key attributes our client will be looking to see from this appointment. Our client has a great reputation for being to able to offer fantastic career opportunities and could open up International and Global progression in the future.
To discuss further details please contact David on 02477 678100 or alternatively email your interest across to email@example.com
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.