Are you an experienced CRM Marketing Analyst looking for a new challenge? Based out of smart corporate head offices in Kenilworth you will be managing the delivery of the communications plan for a division of a key business unit.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation offering great onsite facilities and benefits as well as a collaborative working positive working environment:
Duties will include:
- Develop and monitor KPI performance
- Develop and deliver operational plans and strategies
- Manage a range of campaigns, projects and initiatives
- Reviews of specific activities and recommend actions to enhance effectiveness
- Manage relationships with in house design team / suppliers/agencies
- Participation in meetings/events/open days
- Provide technical and tactical leadership for designated areas/audiences/topics.
- Help to drive organisational change building a single dataset which provides the platform from which
- the organisation understands and communicates with its client base more effectively
- Assisting in ensuring the CRM platform is fit for purpose (specifying, realigning and maintaining)
- Compliance / data management & validation / workflow / issues management / CRM Management
- Data interrogation and analysis to drive the insight and segmentation to improve targeting and increase engagement.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledgeable / qualified in data management including evidence of practical experience
- Experience of CRM / Power BI
- Professional qualification in communications / data management is favoured but not essential
- Understanding of customer service ethos
The vacancy is working within an interesting and challenging organisation based in rural warwickshire.
On offer is a competitive salary, excellent holidays and benefits with free parking and an above average
Get in touch with Claire Maclachlan to find out more or apply now to be considered.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of
and permanent vacancies.