£17,000-£18,500 pro rata depending on experience plus benefits
Part time: 20-30 hours per week, 5 days per week (to suit school hours) or over 3 days
Wallis Lynch are working with a Coventry based company to recruit a part time Finance Assistant to assist our Finance Manager. Hours will be 20-30 per week, depending on candidate requirements.
Job responsibilities include:
- employee expenses
- petty cash transactions
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and emails for finance department and answering/fielding any queries.
- Reconciling supplier statements and direct debit accounts
- Posting of daily bank transactions and reconciling bank at the end of the month
- Credit control
- Process all incoming invoices
- Organising and maintaining filing systems for finance department
- Any other ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, friendly demeanour, enjoy working as part of a team, be punctual and will also possess:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly excel
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build a good rapport with the team, customers and suppliers
- The ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload efficiently
In return the company offers generous holiday allowance, flexible working hours and free parking. Please do not delay applying as the client is looking to interview a.s.a.p
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.