Finance Business Partner - Leamington Spa
£40,000 - 45,000pa
Wallis Lynch are currently supporting our local client in their quest to appoint a Finance Business Partner to their UK office.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director and alongside a small UK Finance function the key focus of the role will be to provide the business with insightful analysis to aid the strategic and decision making process. In this role you will analyse the business performance and provide the business with improved reporting through the innovation of efficiencies and systems.
Your remit will be varied and include activities such as:
- Provision of insightful analysis and financial/reporting support to the UK and Group functions on matters such as revenue and profitability performance
- Provide Monthly reporting and financial forecasts
- Assist in the provision of the annual budgets and forecasts
- Ongoing review of controls, systems and procedures
- Assist the Senior Finance team in future investments, acquisitions, mergers
- Ad hoc duties to support the business
This is a key role within our clients finance function and as such will give you a great platform to play a pivot role in driving forward the business performance. You will need to be confident in your own reporting abilities and have a great eye for process improvements with strong negotiation and presentation skills. Your analytical and problem solving skills will be put to great use in this role. To be considered for this role you will ideally a qualified accountant or in the latter stages of your professional qualifications.
This is a great opportunity for a commercially minded finance professional with a strong analytical ability and great communication skills to join an Internationally successful group. In addition to a competitive salary our client has a number of additional benefits such as pension and ongoing personal development.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies