Financial Analyst - Regional
Coventry/UK- £42,000 - £48,000 + Car + Bonus
Wallis Lynch are delighted to be able to offer a fantastic opportunity to work with our Coventry client and start 2019 off with a fantastic new career opportunity.
Our client is keen to recruit an experienced, commercially minded Finance Business Analyst/Business Partner. A reputable, Blue Chip client they have a great track record of developing talented individuals and being able to offer genuine opportunities for career enhancement.
Working within the Commercial finance function, you will form part of a team of peers who collectively help to deliver a profitable growth strategy across the UK. Part of your week is expected to be spent directly within your regions working with the operations teams whilst the remainder back at HQ sharing successes and best practice with your peers.Typically activities will include:-
- Partnering operational, finance and non-finance colleagues to support the drive of company strategies and influence commercial financial decisions through improving business performanceand maximising margins achieved
- Work with all relevant parties to ensure financial performance is delievered within budget and ensure the forecasting process is delivered
- Liaise effectivly with colleagues across your designated region to drive commercial activities and ensure margin expectations atre achieved
- Deliver financial presentations to educate and encourage non-finance staff on methods of improving financial performance
- Support our clients business control team to ensure all ongoing and future projects are delivered in line with the organisations action plans
This is a 100% business partnering role and as such will come with the expectation that 40 - 50% of the time you will be out with your key stakeholders in your focussed region. Driving performance and taking up what will sometimes be difficult conversations with the regional teams you will be expected to present and evaluate financial information with non-financial colleagues.
What they are looking for:
Ideally you will be a qualified /almost qualified accountant with significant demonstrable experience of supporting operational and project teams in driving such strategy. Consideration will be offered to Qualified by experienced candidate if you have the in-depth career experience to bring to the company. A business or accounting degree is preferred. Previous business partnering and senior stakeholder engagement experience is essential.
The role will require you to have to hold difficult conversations at times and your ability to influence at every level, including board will be put to great use.
What's in it for you:
Our client is offering a salary in the range of £42,000 - £48,000pa and a company car/allowance, Bonus as will as a number of corporate benefits typical of a large corporate blue chip client. In addition they genuinely offer superb opportunities for career enhancement.
This is an open position that they are keen to recruit to as soon as possible and have the ability to move quickly on suitable applications and have been quickly progressing to interview where applicable.
Please contact David on 02477 678 100 / 07740 111 091 for more details.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.