Are you an experienced CFO looking for a new challenge?
Wallis Lynch is working in partnership with a Warwickshire based client who are seeking an Inspiring Leader to drive the delivery and implementation of their finance strategy.
In this role you will form part of the organisations Senior team, reporting to the CFO with responsibility for every aspect of the finance deliver, technical accounting, tax, Budgeting/Forecasting and stakeholder partnering. You will:-
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the organisations activities to deliver ambitious growth plans
- Drive and inspire a culture of continual improvement and over-achievement
- Lead on ensuring the team adopts an innovative approach to drive driving Key Performance areas
- Responsibility for all Group finance related matters
- Lead on the budgeting and forecasting, planning process
- Take the lead on the delivery of ongoing projects and continual improvement of system efficiencies
- Assist the CFO with organisation wide compliance, ensuring the right financial framework is adhered to
- Manage the day to day audit relationship across the group and subsidiaries
- Drive a leadership team of senior reports a supportive and empowering culture to ensure the business can maximise on opportunities to promote from within.
You will be a fully qualified accountant with previous experience of managing teams in a highly regulated or complex organisation, ideally within the Public Sector domain. Your ability to adopt a persuasive approach to challenge and influence both upwards and down the chain will be put to great use in this role. You will need to be able to demonstrate significant success in driving performance through your management team and have strong examples of how you have driven change and business improvements. This is definitely a role for someone who can Inspire success through strategic leadership, influence and strong negotiation.
In return our client is offering a base of £70,000 - £80,000 plus a benefits package in line with the seniority of the role that includes Pension, Car Allowance and BUPA.
For a confidential discussion please contact David Whittle at Wallis Lynch on 024 7767 8100.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.