Finance Manager required for busy, growing and ambitious owner managed SME based in Warwick. You might currently be working as an Accounts Manager or Company Accountant, or perhaps Management Accountant within a background in operating in small businesses. This is varied, hands on role managing a small department and supporting the Managing Director in the accurate accounting and finances to enable effective day to day running and management of the business, responsible for the day to day office activities including:
- Monthly and year end management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Purchase ledger management including the management of an accounts assistant to process invoices
- Sales ledger management via invoice factoring company including Credit Control
- Payroll reporting and coordination to outsourced payroll bureau
- Budget and cash flow management
- Build a strong working relationship with the Managing Director of the business, advising on all matters of finance and accounting, produce reports and information as required
You will need to be able to self-manage and prioritise, with little input from the Director whilst also positioning yourself to be an effective right hand person to the MD. You will have ultimate responsibility for the running of the accounts and cash function of the business so it is imperative you are organised, on top of all of the figures and able to add value in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, straight talking working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity offering a huge degree of variety and job satisfaction for the right individual. Qualified by experience or CIMA/ACCA qualified will be considered, what is more important than paper qualifications is the ability to do the job and the personality/culture fit within the business.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.