Finance Manager - Warwick
£28,000 - £33,000 + Pension
(35 Hour working week)
Wallis Lynch are currently supporting our Warwick based client in their search to appoint an experienced Finance Manager. Operating in a very "Customer Centric" service sector they have a long history of successfully supporting their clients and are still to this day a family ran organisation. Classified as an SME client they are keen to appoint someone who has similar experience of working in a similar size business and has exposure to the wide range of responsibilities that such bring.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be actively involved in all aspect of the finance function including:
- Supervision of the finance team, currently one
- Provision of detailed management account and commentary on any variance analysis
- Full control of the banking activities including all incoming and outgoing payments and bank reconciliation
- Revenue analysis and reporting
- Management of petty cash and expenses
- Full responsibility for running the accounting activities for two group businesses
- Production and reconciliation of the Monthly payroll and pension administration
- Be the main point of contact for the external auditors
- Review the debtor reports and oversee the Credit Control function
The role is ideally suited to you if you are an experienced Qualified by experience or part/qualified accountant with SME experience, experience is more important than qualification to our client. Ideally you can bring a minimum of 3-5 years demonstrable experience and have all the attributes to work closely with a small knit team of colleagues. Communication and the ability to support your junior assistant with their own development will be key. The team have a great work ethic and definitely lots of "can do" attitude, if you do too, you will fit right in. Previous experience of Sage Line 50 and Sage Payroll would he highly advantageous.
Our client is ideally looking to start someone in January so if you happen to have immediate availability it will be a distinct advantage. Interviews are being arranged as soon as they see suitable CVs so please do not delay in applying if the above appeals.
Interviews are being arranged as soon as they see suitable CVs so please do not delay in applying if the above appeals.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies