Wallis Lynch are working exclusively with a driven and exciting business in Warwick about to embark on a considerable organic growth plan. As a result they need to recruit an ambitious Finance Manager to work closely to business partner operations and provide meaningful deliverance of management accounts to the business. This is a varied and challenging role offering someone the opportunity to be involved closely in commercial support and decision. You'll be expected to work independently under your own steam. This would suit someone from a management accounting background who is looking to gain further commercial exposure and make a real difference to their own career.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts
- Understanding and monitoring the standard costs of each product
- Variance Analysis, including variances to product cost standards
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs and preparing reports comparing standard cost to actual production cost.
- Analysis of changes in product design, manufacturing methods and raw materials to measure the effects on costings
- Stock Control - to include reporting and reconciliation of stock and consumables.
- Support the budgeting, planning and forecasting process.
- Measuring business performance, introducing KPl's and giving commentary.
- Review gross margin trends and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with sales, purchasing and operations on projects looking at efficiencies
- Proactive role in ongoing systems and process development
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Involvement in project work within the finance department
- Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Strong Excel skills
- Good interpersonal skills on all levels
- Use own initiative with your work, but have the ability to work as a team
- Logical, methodical and analytical
- A 'hands on approach' required
- Pro-active individual who is able to work as part of a a high class team in a fast moving environment.
The business is one of the market leaders in their field, with a customer portfolio boasting some impressive brand names. The position offers a competitive salary with regular pay reviews and a proven track record of keeping hold of their talent as they treat and reward them so well. Free parking, a professional working environment. Interview slots have been committed to and shortlisting is currently underway, contact Claire Maclachlan or apply now to be considered.
Wallis Lynch operate as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary, permanent and contract opportunities.