Wallis Lynch are recruiting an Interim Commercial Finance Analyst to support the planning and analysis process for operational and commercial account management teams within an international corporate business in Coventry. You will need to have strong excel and reporting and analysis skills to undertake performance review and preparation of relevant supporting narrative and reconciliations. You will be bridging the gap between finance and operations, coaching the departments to become more financially competent in their approach to business decisions.
- To provide monthly financial forecasting across all business divisions
- Act as a business partner providing analysis to all areas of the business including provision of timely, and relevant financial data to senior management and commercial teams.
- Production and distribution of KPI and target information and reporting
- Support financial and non-financial focused projects to drive efficiencies and process improvement throughout the business
- Provide supporting information for tenders, corporate estimates and the development of proformas.
- Assisting the production of the budget and reforecasts liaising with all areas of the business to do so
- Support and develop future state MI infrastructure
- Liaise with the finance department on monthly routine reporting and adhoc reporting where required
- Document processes, procedures and strategies within commercial finance with On-going review of processes and controls, making recommendations of improvements
- Promote the sharing of best practice within the Commercial Department including liaison with Finance and other departments
- General reconciliations, information provision and duties as directed by senior management representatives
You will ideally need to be ACCA or CIMA part qualified but those with the relevant experience rather than qualifications will be considered. Most importantly you will have the personality and negotiation skills that affords you the ability to give guidance and support in understanding of financial data to none finance managers within the wider business.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent roles.