Management Accountant - Coventry
£28,000 - £33,000pa
At Wallis Lynch, we are recruiting for a Management Accountant to join our client’s thriving site finance team based in Coventry. Our client forms part of a Globally recognisable brand and offers fantastic opportunities for career progression.
You will be reporting to the Senior Site Accountant and sit as part of a wider team focussing on the operational accounting aspects for the company, with a particular focus on controlling and reporting upon the Direct costs to the business. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will be responsible for:
- Producing timely and accurate Monthly Management accounts and Analysis to explain variances
- Analysis of codes and spends, producing journals, accrual and prepayments
- Challenging the numbers and validating the accuracy of the cost base
- Report the month end numbers to various key stakeholders
- Production, maintenance and reconciliation of multiple balance sheets
- Production and monitoring of weekly operational reports
- KPI Analysis reporting
- Support the Senior Management Accountant on the production of Budgets and Forecasts
As the ideal candidate you will be a part qualified ACCA or CIMA although consideration will be given to those who have in-depth demonstrable experience too. Previous experience of working in an operational, cost focussed finance environment, especially multi-sited roles would be highly advantageous. You should have a good business acumen and commercial awareness as well as having high personal standards towards delivery of information and a passion for process improvement. You will need to be comfortable with using Pivot tables and VLookup functions as a minimum requirement, more advanced experience would be ideal.
In return we are offering you a competitive starting salary and benefits package. This an opportunity for a career without boundaries, with prospects for progression within the business.
If this sounds like the role for you please do not hesitate to apply, and if you have any further questions give David a call on 02477 678 100
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.