Management Accountant - Warwickshire
£35,000 - £40,000pa
We are currently shortlisting for an exciting new Management Accounting role based within our clients UK HQ in the Warwickshire/Coventry region.
In this newly created role you will support the Finance Director in the Month end reporting, financial planning/control, financial reporting and provide various analysis for the Directors/Managers of the Group. It will also fall under your remit to ensure the small finance team (3) deliver a smooth day to day operation.
Scope of responsibility:
- Weekly and Monthly reporting
- Monitoring revenue, profitability and cash forecasting
- Month end close including all accruals, prepayments and journal posting
- Group reporting
- Preparation of Management Accounts and payroll packs
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Ongoing development of company KPI's and production of reports to allow the Director team to base decisions upon
- Leadership of the Assistant Accountant, Accounts Admin and Credit Control colleagues including reviewing team performance and conducting appraisals
- Set up and maintain the Accounting systems (SAP) with ongoing process improvement
- Review and develop controls
- Assist in the year end Audit preparation
- Ensure all statutory returns for TAX, VAT and other departments are checked prior to submission
To be considered for this role you will be a qualified Accountant with previous demonstrable experience of working with SAP. Ideally you will have had direct supervisory/management experience already but this could provide a good platform if you have sat in leadership but not direct management roles before. Our client has a continual focus on improvements therefore a similar mentality will work well to succeed on this environment. You will work very closely to your business partners and will thrive in this role if being able to make a valued contribution to the day to day running of a finance team appeals.
Benefits/Opportunity on offer:
In addition to a competitive salary, £35,000 - £40,000pa our client offers a number of additional benefits such as Health care subsidies, Free parking, continual personal development and the opportunity to participate in occasional International business travel.
With this being a newly created position the Finance Director is keen to make a successful appointment as soon as possible and is ready to start reviewing CV's with a view to arranging interviews at the earliest possible opportunity.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.