£28,000 - £33,000pa
We are currently recruiting for our Coventry client who are seeking a Management Accountant to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will contribute to a broad range of activities to support the team in all aspects of the Monthly Accounting routines. Typically your remit will include the provision of Management information, reporting and financial support to the Financial Controller
Your tasks will include:
- Prepare and assist in the production of accurate monthly Management Accounts
- Prepare in the production of periodic forecast and the annual budget process
- Identify any key financial issues through the provision of insightful analysis
- Liaise with various non-finance colleagues to ensure tight controls are maintained on monthly costs
- Analysis and reporting on monthly revenue
- Journals, prepayments and accruals
- Ongoing contribution towards ensuring financial controls and procedures are maintained and improved upon
Our client operates in a fast paced and forever evolving sector. Things certainly haven't stood still for this client in recent years and every indication is that they are looking to continue to evolve, which in turn will present great opportunities for career progression. The reason the role has become available is due to an internal promotion.
To be considered our client are ideally seeking applications from Part Qualified with demonstrable experience of the type of duties above. To succeed in this role you will need to be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a strong level of Excel competence.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful story so far and for a business that has ambitions to continue their growth strategy beyond expectations. Its a very hands on, involved role and will suit someone who is not afraid to be involved with daily liaison with other finance and non-finance colleagues and someone who is not afraid to challenge where challenge is required.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply, and if you have any further questions give David a call on 02477 678 100.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.