We are currently recruiting for our local client who are seeking an interim Management Accountant to join their Coventry office to help them through a significantly busy period.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will contribute to a broad range of activities to support the team in all aspects of the Monthly Accounting routines. Typically your remit will include the provision of Management information, reporting and financial support to the Financial Controller
Your tasks will include:
- Prepare and assist in the production of accurate monthly Management Accounts for the Property division
- Prepare in the production of periodic forecast and the annual budget process
- Identify any key financial issues through the provision of insightful analysis
- Analysis and reporting on monthly revenue
- Journals, prepayments and accruals
- Ongoing contribution towards ensuring financial controls and procedures are maintained and improved upon
To be considered our client are ideally seeking applications from Part Qualified/Qualified Management Accountants with demonstrable experience of the type of duties above. To succeed in this role you will need to be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a strong level of Excel competence. You will be expected to pick up a number of Management Accounting activities on behalf of the team. The role will suit if you are the type of candidate who enjoys just getting your head down and getting on with various projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate to step in and assist this client through a busy period. Opportunities may present themselves for longer term employment with this client but initially they are planning for this position to last for approx 2 - 3 months.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to apply, and if you have any further questions give us a call on 02477 678 100.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.