Management Accountant - Part time 25 hours (Maternity Cover)
Coventry - £32,000 - £36,000 (FTE)
Wallis Lynch is currently recruiting for a part time Maternity Cover Management Accountant for our Coventry client. The role is looking for the ideal candidate to be able to work between the hours of 9.30am and 3.00pm with 30 minutes for Lunch (25 hours). As with any role in Finance there may be the occasional need for additional hours.
The key focus of your role will be to support our clients central accounting function in the production of timely and accurate management accounts. Breaking this down a little further your typical activities will include:-
- Overseeing the Balance Sheet Reconciliation process for multiple finance functions
- Production of various monthly reports regarding Balance sheet observations for the Finance Director
- Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure costs are controlled
- Production of Management Accounts
- Various analysis work to ensure performance is monitored and improved upon
- Manage the consolidation of group management accounts
- Actively contribute to the consolidation of group budgets and forecasts
This is a great opportunity for an experienced management accountant seeking a part time opportunity to join a reputable Coventry organisation. Our client would ideally like to attract a qualified professional with good technical expertise but will give consideration to non qualified or part qualified professionals if they have the demonstrable experience of having worked in a busy Management Accounts function. Our client operates in a very data intense and fast paced environment and therefore you will be required to have strong Excel capability.
Our client is seeking to appoint the successful candidate immediately and the business is ready to commence the maternity cover right away.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.