£30,000 - £33,500pa
Wallis Lynch are currently engaged with a Coventry based client to assist in the recruitment of an experienced Management Accountant to join their local finance team. Reporting to the Head of Finance the focus of this role will centre around the production of Monthly Management Accounts as well as budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis.
About the role:
Working in liaison with other finance colleagues you will assume responsibility for the production of SoRP compliant Management Accounts in accordance with company guidelines. Tasks will include:-
- Preparation of Monthly margin analysis
- Maintain business partnering relationships with various internal stakeholders
- Preparation of budgets and liaison with budget holders to identify and explain any variances to such
- Provide periodic forecasts and the 12 month rolling cash flow forecasts
- Assume the lead on costing and pricing , grant and project finance tenders
- Control Account reconciliations
- Work with the Head of Finance to monitor the effectiveness of the finance systems
- Other ad hoc support to the business
Our client is happy to consider all candidates but ideally those that are working towards a professional Accountancy qualification. You will need to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of current accounting standards and be experienced in the production of Monthly Management Accounts. Previous experience of Charity Accounting would be highly beneficial.
What's on offer:
In addition to a competitive salary our client offers support towards professional qualifications and a number of attractive benefits including flexitime working hours and superb opportunities for career enhancement.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.