Wallis Lynch are working with a Coventry based business to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator for 6 - 12 months.
This is a varied payroll role where duties will include:-
- Processing timesheets for the payroll bureau system
- Checking and correction of reports
- Liasion with staff and managers regarding payroll related queries
- Calculation of SMP, STP and SSC
- Pension calculation and administration
- Processing and checking starters and leaver information
- KPI reporting
You should have a sound understanding of payroll legislation. Experience of Sage Line 50 would be advantageous. The payroll is for around 200 emplyees and is made up of both permanent and temporary/casual staff so hours worked can vary each week or month.
This role is based within a small friendly finance team. Benefits include flexible start and finish times, free parking as well as other perks. My client is keen to secure the best possible handover so you should be available at short notice in order to be able to maximise on this. Immediate interviews available.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.