My client, a leading and well renowned business in Leamington Spa, are looking for a Project Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working on a range of projects at any given time, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Analysis and reporting of management accounts
- Profit & Loss
- Variance analysis
- Assistant in system implementations
- Cash flow forecasting across company and ongoing projects
- Production of MI reports
- Perform regular cost centre reviews and analysis
- Provide full support (where needed) to the Senior Finance team
- Provide information and report finding to Stakeholders and develop strong relationship within this
This role would be perfect for a candidate with good commercial insight, strong experience within management accounts including commentary and budgeting and above all, a talent for being able to "see the bigger picture"!
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Strong eye for detail
- Ideally, you will be CIMA or ACCA PQ or Qualified by Experience
- Advanced Excel skills ie Macros etc (desirable)
- Strong exposure of a range of accounting systems
- A real "can do" attitude
My client is offering a range of benefits, including a competitive salary, flexible working hours, free onsite parking, excellent pension and healthcare including much more!
My client is looking to shortlist ASAP for this position, so if you have the required skills and experience, please apply now.