£32,000 - £38,000
Wallis Lynch are currently working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced part Qualified Project Accountant for a Warwickshire SME. The role will report to the head of Finance and assume responsibility for a number of exciting and ongoing projects.
- Analysis and reporting of management accounts
- Profit & Loss
- Variance analysis
- Assistant in system implementations
- Cash flow forecasting across company and ongoing projects
- Production of MI reports
- Perform regular cost centre reviews and analysis
- Provide full support (where needed) to the Senior Finance/Sales/Operations teams
- Provide information and report finding to Stakeholders and develop strong relationship within your peers
This role would be perfect for a candidate with good commercial insight, strong experience within a project accounting and management accounting environment and a talent for being able to "see the bigger picture"!
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Strong eye for detail
- Ideally, you will be CIMA or ACCA PQ
- Strong Excel skills, ideally Advanced Excel skills ie Macros etc (desirable)
- Strong exposure of a range of accounting systems
- A real "can do" attitude
My client is offering a range of benefits, including a competitive salary, free onsite parking, excellent pension and healthcare including much more!
My client is looking to shortlist ASAP for this position, so if you have the required skills and experience, please apply now.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.