£32,000 - £35,000
Wallis Lynch are currently working on an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Part Qualified/Finalist Project Accountant to join our clients Warwickshire office. Forming part of an international group our client is currently going through a period of positive and exciting change....this will be your opportunity to play a significant role in shaping that change.
Expectations of the role:
You will be assume responsibility for all matters relating to the financial management of all projects, working closely with the non-finance teams to report and continuously develop project KPI's, this will encompass Month end reporting, budgeting, planning and forecasting. Specific areas of responsibility will include:-
- Preparation and validation of the financial position on each live project including the monitoring of revenue, profitability and cash forecasting
- Set up new projects including setting down and developing a robust framework
- Lead the Bi-Monthly financial review meetings
- Support the collation of information for tenders/bids
- Offer financial support/analysis to all areas of the business including requests fed down by the international group
- Assist in the preparation of the budgets and forecasts
- Assume responsibility for the accrued income and debtors
- Direct management of a small team of finance support including conducting performance reviews
- Play an active role in developing and maintaining financial systems
This role would be ideal for a part qualified/finalist experienced project accountant with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This is a platform for someone with good commercial acumen and someone who is looking to take the responsibility of setting project frameworks and really play a part in shaping your own responsibilities. In summary if you have:-
- Strong eye for detail
- Ideally, you will be CIMA or ACCA PQ
- Strong Excel skills, ideally Advanced Excel skills ie Macros etc (desirable)
- Strong exposure of a range of accounting systems
- A real "can do" attitude
My client is offering a range of benefits, including a competitive salary, free onsite parking, excellent pension and healthcare including much more!. My client is looking to shortlist ASAP for this position, so if you have the required skills and experience, please apply now.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.