Are you looking for a first step into an office based role? Perhaps you have started your AAT but need some practical work experience to go alongside it? You'll need to be keen to learn, have a good work ethic and commmunication skills.
Accounts Admin Assistant - Purchase Ledger
£16-17,000 + benefits
A leading business based in Kenilworth are currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be required to deal with the following duties:
- Receiving and checking supplier invoices against the purchase order system
- Recording the invoices onto the system for approval
- Dealing with suppliers and internal contacts in relation to queries
- Raising debit notes to suppliers
- Other administration duties including filing and post
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to start their career within Accountancy!
Our client is offering a range of benefits including full training and ongoing support, free on site parking, opportunity to earn bonuses and a real progression career route!
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience within a similar role is not essential for the right person, if you have the right attitude and work ethic our client will consider those without previous experience and provide you with full training
- A real "can do" attitude
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- IT literate
Our client is ready to move to interview already, so if you feel you have the required skills and experience for this role, please apply now.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.