Accounts Assistant - Purchase Ledger. Our client is a leading business based in Kenilworth and is looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be required to deal with the following duties:
- Receiving and checking supplier invoices against the purchase order system
- Recording the invoices onto the system for approval
- Dealing with suppliers and internal contacts in relation to queries via phone and email
- Raising debit notes to suppliers
- Other administration duties including filing and post
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate looking to start their career within accountancy within a friendly and supportive team. Everyone works hard and the department is very busy so you gain great experience whilst working with fun and friendly people.
Our client is offering a range of benefits including full training and ongoing support, free on site parking, opportunity to earn bonuses and a real progression career route.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience within an office based role (desired but not essential for the right person, if you have the right attitude and work ethic our client will consider those without previous experience and provide you with full training)
- A real "can do" attitude
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- IT literate
Our client is ready to move to interview straight away, so if you feel you have an outgoing and friendly personality and enjoy working as part of a team please apply now.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.