My client, a leading and well renowned organisation based in Royal Leamington Spa, are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on an ongoing temporary assignment, lasting for around 6 months.
Working within a small but friendly Finance team, you will be required to deal with the following duties:
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices (circa 100 per day)
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Raising credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Posting of manual payments
- Allocation of Direct Debit payments
- Running of BACS payments
- Assisting in production of trading accounts
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to deal with additional duties when required.
My client is looking for a candidate who has the following attributes:
- Immediately Available and ready to undertake a new assignment ASAP
- Experience within a similar role is a must
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to strict deadlines
- Intermediate Excel skills
This is a full time position working 37.5 hours per week.
My client is looking for a candidate to start ASAP so if you feel you have the required skills and experience, please apply now.
Wallis Lynch operates as a Employment Business and Employment Agency, for the provision of temporary and permanent Employment opportunities.