£38,000 - £42,000pa + great benefits
Wallis Lynch is currently working in partnership with our Warwickshire client to appoint an experienced Reporting Accountant to join their Central Finance team. Reporting to the Director of Finance you will assume responsibility for supporting the Financial Control team on all matters relating to the cashflow control of the business. In addition your role will involve offering full support to the senior teak of Directors to ensure all internal and external reporting falls within expectation for corporate governance and Internal Audit requirements.
Main focus of activity:
- Responsible for the monthly reporting to the senior lenders to include a consolidated P&L and balance Sheet
- Maintain and develop the daily cash flow model
- Responsible for identifying the requirement for and developing a suite of reports to show performance against KPI's for the accounts payable and accounts receivable teams to include debtor/creditor days reporting and associated KPI's
- Responsible for identifying the requirement for and developing a suite of reports to show performance against KPI's for the cash receipts area controlled by the sales and banking team with special emphasis on loss prevention
- Provide ad hoc reporting to the head of corporate governance and internal audit to further assist with loss prevention
- Responsible for payment practices reporting via the HMRC portal
- Ensure that all month end outputs from financial control required by the other teams are prepared under standard accounting practices and completed accurately and to deadline
- Assisting the team with more complex journal postings
- Assist with month end closures as and when required
Our client is keen to attract a Qualified Accountant with demonstrable experience of working in a similar high transaction volume environment, ideally with multi-sited exposure too. Your knowledge of banking software and practices will be put to great use in this role as will your ability to engage with Senior stakeholders. Previous experience of working in a Senior Treasury role will be highly advantageous, The role will suit if you thrive on working in a high pressure environment that will call upon your ability to multi-task and have a great eye for continuous development.
In addition to a competitive salary our client offers a range of additional appealing benefits and a fantastic working environment. They are enjoying a period of great success at present and somewhat reversing the trend of some of their competitors. If you are looking to work in a fun and passionate environment and can bring the drive and desire to play a part in continuing to drive that success then please do not hesitate to apply.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.