My client, a well renowned organisation based in Warwick, are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Sales team and will deal with the following duties:
- Order processing
- Raising worksheets
- Arranging dispatch of goods
- Credit Control
- Liaising with Sales and Production to resolve any queries
- Raising of sales invoices
My client is looking for a candidate with the following attributes:
- Experience within a similar role is a must
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport with both external clients and internal departments
- Strong eye for detail
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages ie Excel etc
- Driving licence is essential
My client is offering a competitive salary, along with a range of benefits including 22 days holiday plus statutory, free parking and an excellent working environment!
This is a full time position, with working hours of Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm with an early finish on a Friday.
My client is looking to shortlist for interview ASAP so if you feel you have the required skills and experience for this position, please apply now and I will be in touch.