Are you an Sales order administrator looking to start a new role in January 2019?
Wallis Lynch are working with a Coventry based company to recruit a permanent Sales order administrator paying £20-£21K per annum
The role will include:
Sales Order Processing & all related functions to complete order –email & telephone
- SAP order creation
- Arrange 3rd party deliveries
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Daily Invoicing
- Processing of orders from service department
- SAP order creation from service order notification
- Liaison with service department on all aspects of order
- Quotations –email or telephone
- Queries –email or telephone
- Consignment Stocks
- Other Ad-hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have experience in using SAP and also used to working in a busy environment. Excellent communication skills are required as the role requires liaising via email and telephone to 3rd party suppliers.
In return the client offers generous holiday allowance, 25 days plus bank holidays, performance related bonus, free parking and is also easily accessed by public transport.
Working hours are 8.30am - 5pm , Monday to Friday
Please do not hesitate to apply as the client will be interviewing before Christmas with a view to starting in January 2019
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.