Are you looking for a new role in 2018?? are you an experienced Sales Ledger Administrator/Credit Controller?
Wallis Lynch are working with a Coventry based client to recruit a Sales ledger administrator to join their busy team. This is a permanent role paying £18,500-£19,500 per annum.
The role will include:
- maintenance of sales ledger, ensuring that all sales invoices are raised, processed, paid promptly and accurately.
- Ensure any charges are raised correctly.
- record and resolve all credit control issues on any outstanding debts to the company.
- to maintain an up- to-date filing system.
- assisting with any function within the Head Office administration functions
- completion and provision of reports as required.
- answer incoming telephone calls, ensuring that messages are correctly taken and communicated effectively.
- to provide support with ad-hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in a sales ledger/credi control with excellent comminucation skills both verbally and written.
In return the client offers a friendly working environment with a great team spirit, there is also free parking onsite
Interviews will commence at the beginning of January 2018 therefore do not delay applying.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.