Sales Ledger Administrator - Nuneaton/Bedworth
£19,000 - 19,500 + Pension + Free Parking
We are currently working with our client to help them source an experienced Sales Ledger professional to the team. They are part of a leading European group who last year achieved a European turnover in excess of 2 Billion Euros. Operating in the service sector they have a proud tradition of delivering an outstanding service to their customers are keen to welcome you on board if you share this passion for excellence.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your key responsibility will be to maintain an effective sales ledger within the company guidelines and time frames. Working alongside other members of the local finance team you will:
- Raise all sales invoices, process and ensure they are processed and paid accurately and on time
- Chase all outstanding debts with customers and ensure all queries are resolved in a timely manner to maximise cash flow
- Produce and maintain accurate system records and filing
- Complete accurate reports for senior management as required
- Support the wider function with ad-hoc tasks and various project work as required
- Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally, in line with the company and departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
To be considered for this role you will need to have worked in a sales ledger environment previously and have a great passion for delivering a professional and efficient service. The environment would suit if you enjoy working in a small finance team where you can assume responsibility for your own ledger but be prepared to offer support to your peers if necessary.
In additional to the salary our client offers 21 days holiday, 37.5 hour working week (9.00am - 5.00pm), pension and free parking.
Our client is ready to interview as soon as possible and is reviewing CV's instantly.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies.