Are you a Buyer looking for the next step in your procurement career? Or a senior buyer looking to work for a dynamic and forward thinking company? And would you be interested in working for an entrepreneurial business within a progressive environment where you can really add value to an organisation.
The area of responsibility will be Professional Services and the role will include:
- Develop category plan and portfolio based on criticality, complexity and spend for the Professional Services categories
- Build strong stakeholder relationships to prioritise and deliver on portfolio projects.
- Manage supplier relationships to ensure delivery of service, quality and cost.
- Mapping and quantification of spend for assigned categories.
- Lead sourcing projects including RFI, RFP, RFQ, contract development.
- Implementation of sourcing projects and operationalisation of contracts to realize savings.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage compliance, pricing, and realised savings for assigned categories
- Introduce and embed category management principles within the Professional Services category
- Compilation, governance and maintenance of documented processes and procedures
- Forecast and manage associated direct and indirect costs to deliver sustained cost efficiencies
- Implement relevant KPI’s to monitor and manage adherence to company policy
- Periodically benchmark all commercial pricing and service levels
- Manage Supplier performance
The ideal candidate will likely have experience within indirect spend categories (IT, Marketing, Facilities Management, Real Estate, Logistics, HR, Finance and Travel) demonstrating a minimum of 2 years practical experience.
In return you will be offered a fantastic salary of up to £37,000, a refreshing and modern working environment, excellent benefits package and the opportunity to really make a difference.
Wallis Lynch operates as an employment business and employment agency for the provision of temporary and permanent vacancies